www.policerecruitment.gov.ng Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPF) Portal 2020 – Apply Now
The Nigeria Police opens portal for 2020 recruitment. www.policerecruitment.gov.ng is the official portal for NPF recruitment.
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for Nigeria police recruitment should read this post for guidelines.
Recruitment is ongoing and interested applicants for Nigeria Police Recruitment must visit the portal – policerecruitment.gov.ng to apply.
As you read below, you will see all the requirements you need to join the Nigeria police force, acceptable documents and how to apply.
Read Also: Nigeria Army Recruitment 2020
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Requirements – www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Applicants must meet the following requirements and qualifications.
- Applicants shall be origin of nigeria and have NIN (national identity number)
- Applicants must be between 17 to 25 years
- Female applicants shall not be pregnant at the time of recruitment
- Applicants shall print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination, screening and recruitment centers
More requirements and qualifications for Nigeria Police recruitment 2020 can be found Here
Method of Application – Online @ policerecruitment.gov.ng
All applications must be submitted online. To register,you must have a valid email address and a national identity number (NIN). See application form instructions below;
- Visit policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and submit the online application. Also, you must review your application before you submit it
- A confirmation email will be sent to you
- Print your slip containing a unique registration number
- You will be required to present a hard copy of email sent to you if you are shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment exercise
Read Also: Nigeria Air Force Recruitment 2020
General Information Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020
Applicants are to take note of the following important information;
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
- The Nigeria police shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidate’s email
- Moreover, the online application portal shall be open for a period f six (6) weeks from 14th July 2020 to 23rd August, 2020.
We hope this detailed update on Nigeria police constable job recruitment exercise is helpful to you. We will also notify you when the names of shortlisted candidates is out!.
Feel free to leave a comment below for more details regarding this post.
Finally, remember to share this post on Facebook, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Google+ or Twitter to notify other interested applicants.