Akwa-Ibom State University ( AKSU) School Fees Schedule Update For Freshers & Returning Students 2020/2021
Akwa-ibom state university which is owned by the state government has released it’s school fees schedule update for 2020/2021 academic session.
Importantly, students of Akwa-ibom state are to know the school fees schedule for 2020/2021 academic session.
However, this article contains the school fees schedule, tuition fee plus other fees for the 2020/2021 academic session. Moreover, both students doing their regular programme, part-time, post graduate and masters degree will find the article beneficial.
Therefore, to get the fees for the 2020/2021 academic session, carefully read this article to the end.
Also, jambites who chose Akwaibom state university as their choice of university should also go through this article.
However, the school fees for indigenes is not the same with the school fees for non-indigenes.
School Fees For Indigenes & Non-Indigenes
||N53,000.00 per session
||N73,000.00 per session
note that this payment can be paid either partly or fully. That is, you can decide to pay half per semester. Nevertheless, the payment should be made before the end of an academic year.
Note : Failure to pay school fees and other payments on time might lead to students non-eligibility to write exams. Meaning students might not be allowed to sit for the semester exam if they owe school fees.
School Fees Procedures & Payment Portal For Freshers
- Firstly, click on www.aksu.edu.ng
- Secondly, click on the student menu
- After then, click on register now, select Admission
- Then, click on the payment type you want to make (School fees)
- Afterwards, click on the continue button to make transaction.
- An acknowledgement slip will be shown on the screen for you to print.
- So, print the acknowledgement as JK IP and take it to the bank
- Furthermore, the bank will collect the acknowledgement slip and accept the payment in cash.
- In return, the bank will give you an e-payment receipt which you will take to the school bursary.
- Submit the e-receipt to the bursary and and you will be issued the university receipt.
Other fees include GSS registration fee which is N2500 for freshers and N500 per course registration for returning students.
Bank charge is also paid for the transactions you make.
The school provides accommodation for the students even though some students choose to lodge outside the school.
Acceptance fee must be paid by every fresher as a prove of acceptance of provisional admission.
However, this payment is different from school fees. Failure to pay this fee on-time might attract extra charges.
For further enquiries, kindly ask questions in the comment section below and expect immediate response.
Also, you can leave your comments and what you feel about this post in the comment section below.
Kindly share this information with others who might find it beneficial too.