UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021. We want to inform you that the management of UNLAG have released post utme form for the 2020/2021 academic session. Candidates who chose the school as JAMB first choice can now apply for admission form.
UNILAG Direct Entry form is also out online!.
This post have been published to give all prospective applicants of UNILAG all admission updates. Before you proceed, kindly note that UNILAG jamb cut off mark / point for 2020 academic year is 180.
Is UNILAG Post UTME form still on sale? Yes! The post UTME screening form for 2020 is out and now available on UNILAG portal. The process for the screening form is two thousand naira (N2000) only. You are to pay online or visit any participating bank.
See Also: UNILAG Cut Off Marks
UNIAG Post UTME Requirements And Eligibility
Before you can be eligible for admission in UNILAG, there are some requirements you need to meet. The eligibility criteria you discussed below have been been approved by the joint admissions and matriculation board.
All requirements for UNILAG admission screening is available on UNILAG website at http://unilag.edu.ng
- All candidates must score at least 180 in Jamb UTME 2020. This will make you eligible for all courses/department in University of Lagos, UNILAG.
- Minimum of 5 credit passes at important subjects. However, you must have credits in English and mathematics
- Interested applicants must be at least 16 years.
- Candidates must choose UNILAG as first in 2020 JAMB
- If you didn’t choose UNILAG (University of Lagos) in Jamb UTME, kindly use the link below to apply and change your institution to UNILAG.
See Also: JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION & CORRECTION OF DATA
Remember to buy UNILAG post UTME screening past questions and answers to prepare for your screening. In addition, UNILAG post UTME is CBT (computer based test). See how to process your form online below.
How To Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021
UNILAG post UTME form 2020 is available at UNILAG portal. The price is N2000. Paying for the form is first stage of UNILAG post UTME application. UNILAG post UTME subjects are the same subject combination you wrote in jamb.
- First, visit UNILAG website / portal at http://unilag.edu.ng
- Click on 2020/2021 Post UTME Admission
- Correctly enter your jamb reg. (registration) number
- Proceed to make payment online or at any participating bank.
- Visit the portal back to complete your registration.
- Ensure you check all your entries before you submit your application.
- Finally, submit and print your post UTME / acknowledgement slip.
See Also: Courses Offered By UNILAG
When is UNILAG post UTME screening date 2020?. When you submit your application, your post UTME slip will contain your exam date, venue, date & time. The requirements for UNILAG post UTME screening is your exam slip / acknowledgement slip. You will write the same subjects you wrote in Jamb.
When will UNILAG post UTME screening results be out? UNILAG post UTME screening 2020 is CBT and will be released after the screening. To know when UNILAG will release all results, kindly check back later here after your screening.
This page will give you latest news and updates on UNILAG post UTME screening 2020/2021. Always visit back for more updates. However, you can use the comment box below to ask questions regarding UNILAG post UTME admission screening form 2020.
Kindly Inform Other Candidates By Sharing This Article