KSU post utme form 2021/2022 – Kogi State University, KSU Post UTME and Direct Entry admission screening form for the 2021/2022 academic calendar is out. KSU screening is for students that applied through JAMB UTME.
This article has detailed information on how to buy and process the form. Before you begin, candidates must pay a non-refundable fee of N2000.
Are you eligible and ready to apply for admission from? UTME and Direct Entry candidates are welcome here. If you want to be considered for provisional admission into KSU then read this post.
This year, your name will come out on JAMB and the school portal if you apply properly. Just read this article and see how admission is processed.
KSU Admission Eligibility / Requirements
Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria specified below. Putme registration for this year is starting soon.
- Make KSU your 1st or 2nd choice in UTME
- Write JAMB and score at least 160 in the 2021/2022 Unified tertiary matriculation examination.
- Have nice WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB result. In addition, your O-level must not be in more than 2 sittings
- Jamb result printout
- Passport photograph
- Birth certificate / age declaration
- You must be at least 16 years before you get admission.
- Direct Entry Candidates should have minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
JAMB Cut Off Marks 2021/2022
KSU Departmental Cut Off Point
How to Apply
You can obtain the form on-line by visiting KSU admission portal. Candidates must have active phone number and email address before starting registration. You can create new Gmail or Yahoo Mail here if you do not have one.
See guidelines below.
- Logon to http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “apply now” on the side menu.
- Enter your JAMB reg. number. Also create a new password.
- Now login to continue
- The next step is to pay for the screening form online. You can pay using your debit card (ATM card)
- After payment, login again to complete your bio-data Information
- Candidates are to upload a passport during registration
- After filling out the form, preview it to make sure all information entered are correct.
- Finally, submit your application
- Candidates must print their acknowledgement slip upon registration
- UTME / Direct Entry candidates must upload their O-level result on JAMB Caps portal before going for the screening
- Phone and calculator will not be used for screening
- If the exam is postponed, all students must reprint their slip printout to see new exam date, time, center and seat number
- Ensure you go with your JAMB result, payment receipt and other necessary documents.
- You will be informed if the screening is CBT or not.
Always visit this page often for latest admission news and updates.
Please Share After Reading!.