CBN/NIRSAL Loan application portal reopens. See eligibility and how to apply.
The Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN have reopened the CBN/NIRSAL loan portal for the second time.
You will see important details you need for a successful loan application on this page. Please be informed that the loan is for MSMEs and individual households.
CBN had introduced a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to register for the loan.
The outcome of the COVID-19 pandemic has had severe consequences on households’ livelihoods and business activities, resulting from a drop in global demand, declined consumer confidence, and a slowdown in production.
In this respect, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) introduced the N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) as a stimulus package to support households and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
RECOMMENDED: Npower Shortlisted Candidates
CBN/NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Application | Who Is Eligible / Qualified?
- Households: Households with verifiable evidence of livelihood adversely impacted by COVID-19
- Microenterprises: Existing enterprises with verifiable evidence of business activities adversely affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic
- SMEs: Enterprises with bankable plans to take advantage of opportunities arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The steps to apply for CBN/NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan has been explained below:
STEP 1: Submit an Application
- You can use your phone, tablet or laptop for the application.
- Visit NIRSAL COVID-19 loan portal via https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/ and submit applications directly to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) with clear evidence of the opportunity or adverse impact as a result of COVID-19 pandemic
STEP 2: Wait for Approval
- NIRSAL MFB reviews your application and forward the application to the CBN for final approval.
STEP 3: Disbursement
- CBN reviews applications and gives final approval for disbursement to NMFB
- Interest Rates: Interest rate under the intervention is 5% p.a. before 1st March 2021 and 9% p.a. after (all inclusive)
- Load Duration: Working capital will be for a maximum period of one year, with no option for rollover.
- Loan Amount: Households can access up to N3 million while SMEs can access a maximum of N25 million subject to a number of factors.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Kindly visit this page often for news updates on CBN/NIRSAL loan application 2021.
Remember to share this post to notify other interested applicants!.