CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates Names 2021. There Civil Defence, Federal Fire Service, Immigration and Prison Service Board (CDFIPB) hereby inform the general public that names of shortlisted candidates will be released soon.
Cdfipb shortlisted candidates names is all we have discussed here. The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is preparing to release names of Successful Candidates for the ongoing recruitment exercise.
Are you aware that Shortlisted candidates will participate in pre-screening which will qualify them for the next stage of recruitment. If yes, you should be preparing for the aptitude test / exams.
To equip yourself before this stage, you need to download the past questions and answers to prepare for the interview. We Published this article to lead you to the next step of the recruitment process.
RECOMMENDED: NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates Names
CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates Latest News Today
On this page, we will be discussing how to check your name in the list. Also, you will be able to access the link to CDFIPB career portal. If you previously registered for the screening exercise, you need to login again using your username and password.
Also, we recommend you check your Gmail or Yahoo mail inbox for latest news from CDFIPB. The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps will send emails and texts messages to all shortlisted candidates.
Kindly be informed that final selection will depend solely on Candidate’s physical, medial and mental fitness.
If you passed the pre-screening and aptitude test exam but fail other screening then you may be qualified.
Important Updates For You!
The Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) will release names of successful candidates based on the criteria listed below;
- Principal of federal character to ensure geographical spread
- Candidate’s physical and mental health
- General performance of candidates during screening and aptitude test
- Those who meet their application qualifications
CDFIPB Selection Procedures / Process
Having good knowledge about how Nigeria security and Civil Defence Corps employ new staff is very important. Many candidates will be disqualified during the selection stages.
If you are ready to join the military force then you must meet their job requirements.
- TNRD recruits candidates under two stages – Written Exam (aptitude test) followed by Interview. However, the written exams will consist of objective and descriptive questions. The questions will consist of verbal reasoning, quantitative analysis and general subjects.
- Those Candidates who qualified in the written exams / aptitude test will be called for face-to-face interview and this will depend on requirement of the designation.
- Furthermore, the last selection will depend on general performance of all applicants. In spit of fulfilling the requirements, candidates will be recruited for respective position
- The officials will release call letter / appointment letter for all stages of the recruitment exercise
CDFIPB Recruitment — Salary Structure 2021
The salary structure depends depends on individual ranks. We will publish NSCDC salary structure on our next update.
Apply Here: Civil Defence Recruitment
If you need need latest news and updates on CDFIPB ( Civil Defence, Federal Fire Service, Immigration and Prison Service Board ) recruitment and Shortlisted candidates, kindly visit this page often.
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.