SON Recruitment 2021. When is SON recruitment start?. Read this post if you want to find out what it takes to join SON through the recruitment process.
All interested applicants must visit SON job portal / career page to apply.
The rate of unemployment is very high in Nigeria. Because of this, we published this post to give you jobs and recruitment updates on www.son.gov.ng.
This page will serve as son Recruitment updates portal for you and you will know the right time to submit your job application. After the online application, successful candidates who meet the eligibility will be shortlisted for further screening and Interview.
See some questions other applicants asked about SON RECRUITMENT
1. When will son start recruiting?
2. How can I obtain form for son recruitment
3. I want to join and work with SON but don’t know how to apply.
3. What are the current Civil Service jobs / Recruitment in Nigeria?
You will see answers to all your questions as you read below.
See Also: All Federal Government Recruitments
Application Requirements & Eligibility
Before filling the online form, candidates should check if they meet the qualifications or not.
Academic Qualifications / Requirements
- First School leaving Certificate Examination (FSLC)
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- National Diploma (ND)
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- OND, NCE and BSC from a recognized institution
- Master’s Degree or above in a discipline
Application Form Requirements
The below documents will be uploaded on-line during your application.
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of origin / identification
- Valid means of identification
- Guarantors form
- Letter of reference from a civil servant
- Up-to-date CV
- Passport photograph
- Photocopies of your academic qualifications
- Other documents you think will support your job application
RECOMMENDED: NAFDAC Recruitment
How To Apply for SON Recruitment 2021
Eligible Candidates must visit son recruitment portal to start their application process. You need active Gmail or Yahoo mail account to apply. This is important because the recruitment board will send you email and text message informing you about the status of your application.
To begin, go to www.son.gov.ng and click on the career portal.
You will see more application guidelines when you visit the standard Organization Of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
Furthermore, applicants should make sure they have good health records. This is because, final selection will depend on Candidate’s physical and mental health fitness
General Information: In spite of fulfilling the application Requirements advertised on the son website, final selection will depend solely on general performance of candidates. Applicants who did very well in screening and Interview will be Shortlisted for the final stage.
More Updates Coming Soon!.
Kindly comment below if you need further help. Also, visit this page often for latest news and updates on SON Recruitment 2020/2021 application portal.
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.