NOA (National Orientation Agency) Recruitment 2021/2022. Check application portal & requirements
National orientation agency is a federal government broadcasting agency. Read through this article to see the requirements and application portal for 2021/2022 recruitment. However, this article contains information concerning the 2021/2022 national orientation agency.
Federal Government Recruitment Portal
About National Orientation Agency
National orientation agency is a federal agency involved with broadcasting government policy.
This broadcasting agency was established in the year 2005 and is headed by Dr Gaba Abari who is the Director General.
Also, it stays informed with public opinion about government policies which are communicated to the public.
It’s main objective is to promote patriotism national unity and develop Nigeria at large.
- Do you have what it takes to work with NOA?
- Have you been willing to have the opportunity to work with NOA?
then this article is for you because it provides interested persons with the information you need.
Importantly, only candidates who met up with the requirements and apply rightly will be shortlisted.
Moreover, this article has answers to common questions asked by interested applicants. Questions like;
- When is the recruitment form coming out?
- When is the application deadline?
- How do I apply for NOA recruitment
- How much is the form?
- What is the requirement for applying for NOA?
These questions and many more will be answered in this article.
Firstly, let us look at the shortlisting criteria and requirements for NOA recruitment.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 credit passes in WAEC or its equivalent.
- A first degree I’m any relevant course, especially mass communication and English and literary studies. However, these courses are just an added advantage and not a compulsory criteria.
- Also, NYSC discharge certificate is also required. Meaning, applicants must have served the country and awarded with the NYSC cert.
- Meanwhile, exemption letter from NYSC is also acceptable as the case may be.
- Importantly, this recruitment is only opened for citizens of Nigeria. Hence, a means of identification should be provided. Preferably, a national identification card.
- Also, applicants must provide a well composed curriculum vitae showing their skills and educational background.
- In addition, it is important that applicants have a good written and spoken English.
How To Apply
Log onto www.noa.gov.ng to apply
Then, create a portal for yourself in the portal by entering your name, phone number and email address.
Fill the form provided to you with required details.
Upload your necessary credentials.
Finally, submit the form online and wait for further directives.
How Much Is The Form?
Importantly, note that the national orientation agency recruitment form is free. Therefore, no payment should be made for the purchase of the form.
The application date for national orientation agency recruitment 2021 shall be communicated to interested persons in due time.
If you want to get the NOA update notification, kindly indicate in the comment section below.
Currently, NOA recruitment deadline has not been fixed yet because the recruitment form is not out yet.
Though, in due time, the date will be fixed.
Hence, there is a need to stay updated with the latest NOA recruitment news.
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.