NESREA Recruitment 2021 – Application Form & Updates. The National Environmental Standards And Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA) recruitment 2021/2022 has commenced.
Read this post to see latest updates on NESREA recruitment and how to apply. This article has detailed information on NESREA recruitment processes, list of shortlisted candidates, exams (screening) and interviews.
This article is for all interested candidates who wants to apply for NESREA recruitment. We explained everything you need to know about registration and filling on online application forms. Kindly note that all applications will be submitted through NESREA official recruitment portal (website) – https://nasrea.gov.ng.
NESREA Recruitment 2021 – Vacancies / Job Listings
Currently, there are no new vacancies / job listings at NESREA. However, we are going to update this section of this post once new job vacancies are available. Meanwhile, read to see how requirements and how to apply once recruitment starts officially.
NESREA Recruitment Dates: Kindly note that the recruitment dates have not been announced. Important dates such as application starting date and closing date (deadline) will be posted here.
NESREA Recruitment 2021 – Application Requirements & Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the NESREA (National Environmental Standards And Regulations Enforcement Agency) application form, candidates must first check their eligibility criteria. This will let you know if you are qualified for NESREA jobs or not. See list of application requirements (qualifications & eligibility below).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, OND or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Good O-level (WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB) results.
- Have a valid means of identification.
- L.G.A of identification (state of origin certificate).
- Birth certificate.
- Good application CV.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
Kindly note that only candidates that meet the eligibility criteria (qualifications / requirements) will be shortlisted for screening and interview.
How to Apply for NESREA Recruitment Form 2021/2022
Now, we are going to show you the steps for NESREA recruitment application. All interested and qualified candidates should follow the steps given below.
- 1st Step: NESREA official application portal https://www.nesrea.gov.ng/ and sign up or register.
- 2nd Step: click on vacancies / recruitment then select your desired Job.
- Continue to fill out the application form.
- Upload required documents / credentials.
- Check your application and click on the submit button.
If you find it difficult or not able to apply, kindly reach us through the comment section below.
NESREA Selection Procedure – Successful Candidates
- First, candidates who met the job / vacancies requirements will be shortlisted.
- Exams and interview will be conducted for all successful candidates.
- This will be followed by face-to-face interview.
- The final selection will solely depend on general performance of candidates.
- The final stage is employment of all successful candidates.
Important Notice: NESREA salary and pay will depend on the job you applied for. There will be higher pay for jobs / vacancies that requires higher degree / qualifications.
NESREA Application Form Link 2021/2022
To Apply for NESREA recruitment, candidates must visit the official portal for application. The link is located on NASREA career page / portal.
Kindly “CLICK HERE” now to visit NESREA application form portal 2021.
We believe this detailed article on NESREA recruitment processes is helpful to you. If you have questions or need help with NESREA recruitment, kindly write us on the comment section below. We will reply to your questions as soon as possible.
We recommend you add this page to your bookmarks and visit often for latest news and updates on NESREA recruitment in Nigeria.