NDLEA Shortlisted candidates 2021/2022 is out. The national drug law enforcement agency recruitment have released names of all Shortlisted for the recruitment exercise. The board also said that further interview and screening will be carried out.
This is a must read article for everyone that applied for NDLEA recruitment 2021. Know if you are successful and Shortlisted or not. You are to visit NDLEA official recruitment portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng/recruitment 2021.
Shortlisted candidates for screening and interview will come from all 36 states including the FCT.
However, it is important to note that only eligible applicants that met recruitment requirements will be Shortlisted.
See Also: Federal Government Job Recruitment Portal 2021
How To Check NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates names 2021
To check if you are Shortlisted for screening, you need to visit NDLEA portal. This is the same portal where you did your registration. You have to login with your email address and password. If you forgot your login details, kindly use the forgot password option to get a new password.
- Kindly go to NDLEA recruitment portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Login to the career portal / page using your email address and password
- Click on check Shortlisted names / candidates.
Further guidelines will be given when you visit the portal. You can also download NDLEA Shortlisted candidates PDF 2021. We will make it available here once it is out.
Read Also: NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
Requirements For Interview & Screening Of Shortlisted Candidates.
As said earlier, Screening and interview will be conducted for all Shortlisted candidates. There are materials you need to go with. We have listed some of them below. You see see full requirements when you visit NDLEA portal / career page 2021.
- Originals and photocopies of all certificates used during registration. This includes; Your academic qualifications, (O-level, ND, HND, B.sc, M.Sc & PhD certificates)
- Academic transcripts will be required once employed
- Originals and photocopies of broth certificate, valid means of identification such as driver’s license or voters ID
- Other supporting documents you think is necessary for the position you applied for.
NOTE: Please be informed that NDLEA shortlisted candidates for 2021 recruitment is not yet out. We will update this post and notify you as soon as the list is out
To prepare for interview and screening, you need to review NDLEA past questions and answers used in previous years. Comment below if you need NDLEA screening and interview sample questions.
You find comment box below. Ask any question on NDLEA recruitment 2022 or NDLEA Shortlisted candidates 2021 and we will respond soon.
Also, don’t forget to visit this page for everything you need on 2022 NDLEA recruitment process, latest news and updates on this post.
Post your comments below for us to help you with more information.