NECA Recruitment 2021. The Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) is currently recruiting. If you are interested in applying for NECA jobs then you should read this post to see how to submit your application / CV.
NECA Recruitment form 2021 and how to apply for jobs is what we have discussed here.
This post explains everything you need to know about NECA jobs, vacancies / employment opportunities, application form requirements and how to apply.
NECA is asking all unemployed and Interested Nigerian youths to submit their CV by visiting NECA job portal — https://www.neca.org.ng.
See Also: Federal Government Job Recruitment Portal Links 2021
Candidates must check their eligibility before filling out NECA job application forms.
- First School leaving certificate (FSLC).
- Senior School Certificate examination ( WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB)
- ND, HND, OND and NCE holders.
- Possession of first degree from any recognized institution.
- Master’s degree or above in any discipline.
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption.
Application Form Requirements / Eligibility
The below documents will be uploaded online during your registration. Also, be informed that qualified candidates will be Shortlisted for further screening.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- You can apply once you are up to 18 years old.
- Birth certificate, certificate of origin.
- Valid means of identification.
- Good CV
- Guarantors form or letter of reference.
- Other supporting documents
Notice: Good knowledge of computer and web application will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
To begin your application, you have to visit NECO Job Portal, register and submit your application. The application form link is given below.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Kindly be informed that NECA is not currently recruiting. However, they are accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates. You can upload your CV and login to the portal to check the status of your application.
NECA accept membership application. You can also register to become a member of Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association.
We hope this detailed article is helpful to you. If you have any query regarding this article or NECA vacancies and employment opportunities, please feel free to post your comments below.
We will be glad to help you further.
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.