Access JAMB Caps 2021. Access My Caps. JAMB Caps Portal. We know many students have been trying to check their admission on status on JAMB portal. You may be wondering how to “access my caps”.
This post will teach you how to check your admission status on JAMB Caps portal. On JAMB Caps portal, you can check and print your original JAMB result, admission status, change of course / institution, upload your O’level result grades and correction of data.
In addition, only candidates that registered for Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board exam (JAMB) will be able to check their admission status on the E-facility portal.
Direct Entry candidates must buy direct entry form while UTME candidates must buy Post-UTME / aptitude test form from the school they want to study.
You May Also Like: JAMB Registration Form 2021/2022
JAMB Admission Eligibility
It is important to note that JAMB will give Admission to eligible candidates only. If you did not meet all admission requirements, you may not be offered admission.
You need to meet the eligibility criteria listed below if you want your admission to be processed.
- Meet the program cut off mark
- Have good JAMB score
- Choose the institution as your first choice in UTME
- Upload your O’level result on caps portal
Candidates who meet admission requirements for any school they choose will be offered admission by JAMB and your school.
How To Check JAMB Result On Access Caps
Kindly follow the guidelines below
- Visit www.jamb.org.ng
- Select E-facility login
- Enter your username and password
- Once you are on the caps portal, select check UTME result
- This method will allow you check and print your original JAMB result. Also, you must buy JAMB result checking pin. You can buy the pin online from JAMB portal
- If you successfully purchased the pin, follow the instructions to check and print your original JAMB result
Kindly use chrome browser app if you want to save the PDF result on your phone.
How To “Access JAMB Caps” (JAMB Admission Status Portal)
The “access my caps” portal will take you to where to check your admission status. Kindly follow the simple steps below to access your caps and check your admission status.
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on E-facility sign up / login
- Enter your jamb login
- Select check Admission status
- Now, you will see the access my caps menu. Select it and also click on “check my admission status”
- Your admission status will be displayed to you
We hope this post is helpful to you. Do you think it is easier to check your admission status this way, or waiting for your school to release their admission list.
Kindly tell us your experience or ask questions by posting your comments below.
Remember to share this update to inform other candidates!.