NIA Recruitment 2021. The national Intelligence Agency recruitment form 2021/2022 is out. NIA online application has started and interested candidates can start filling out the recruitment form after reading this article.
This post explains everything you need to know about NIA recruitment, processes, requirements, eligibility, NIA recruitment portal and how to apply.
You are reading the latest news and updates on NIA (National Intelligence Agency) recruitment and we are going guide you through the application process.
At the end of this article, you will learn how to check vacancies at National Intelligence Agency and apply for ongoing recruitments.
Requirements and Qualifications
Interested candidates must check NIA recruitment requirements and their eligibility. This will help you know if you are qualified to apply for NIA jobs or not. Also, if you are qualified for the recruitment, you will have better chance of getting shortlisted. Let’s have an overview of NIA recruitment requirements.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification, examples includes driver’s license, international passport, voter’s card, NIN etc.
- Bachelor degree in Art or Science from any discipline.
- First School leaving certificate (FSLC), Senior school leaving certificate (SSCE).
- Applicants should posses leadership and management skills.
- Good knowledge of computer and web application will be added advantage to your application.
- Academic certificates and other supporting documents.
- Birth certificate / age declaration and certificate of origin will also be uploaded online.
- Good CV.
Now you have seen some requirements, let’s now have an overview of other topics in this post.
NIA Recruitment Vacancies
List of available jobs / vacancies will be published on NIA portal. To get all updates about NIA 2020 recruitment from us, kindly visit this page often as all jobs you can apply for will be posted here on our next update.
NIA Recruitment Dates 2021/2022
The important dates for NIA 2021 recruitments such as application starting date, closing date / deadline will be posted here. Also, we will inform you when NIA list of shortlisted candidates are out.
How To Apply
This section will show you how to fill out the NIA online application forms. First, you have to know that you can only apply for NIA jobs by visiting the recruitment portal. You will see the official link to NIA application portal below.
- Step 1: To start your application process, go to NIA recruitment portal
- Click on register and register using your email address, phone number, password and full names.
- Enter your information correctly and upload required documents.
- Confirm your online application form.
- Submit your application and print your application slip / acknowledgement slip.
Application Form Links
Eligible and qualified candidates should use the link below to visit NIA recruitment application portal. Make sure you have all your documents ready before you start your online application process.
APPLY HERE: NIA RECRUITMENT FORM
NOTE: Kindly be informed that NIA is not currently recruiting. We will update this post and notify you when online recruitment form is officially out.
- Apply for only one job position. Candidates who applied multiple times will get their application rejected.
- The online application form is generally free. Do not pay to get NIA recruitment application form.
We hope this detailed post on NIA recruitment 2021 is helpful to you. If you have any question regarding this article or NIA jobs, kindly contact us through the comment section below.
Also, remember to BOOKMARK this page page and visit often as we are going to give you more updates and news next time we update this article.
Wishing You All A Successful Application!.