Niger Delta Development Commission scholarship 2021/2022 application form is out. The scholarship scheme is for students currently studying or have complete their education in any accredited Nigerian universities.
This page will give you news updates on NDDC foreign postgraduates scholarship scheme, requirements, qualifications, starting date and most importantly, how to apply.
NDDC scholarship is for candidates with Bachelor or master’s degree obtained from any recognized institution in Nigeria.
Applicants that studied any of the professional course below is eligible to apply for Niger Delta Development Commission scholarship program 2021.
1. Agricultural Sciences
3. Environmental Sciences
5. Information Technology
7. Management Sciences
NDDC Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements
The scholarship scheme is for candidates who meet the qualifications below,
1. First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
2. Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Program in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
3. Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
4. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
5 Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
6 Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC) and have his/her nysc discharge certificate or exemption letter.
How to Apply for NDDC Scholarship?
NDDC Scholarship application is strictly online. Suitably qualified candidates must visit NDDC portal for scholarship application [www.nddc.gov.ng] with the credentials listed below.
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognized Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
You will be assigned application number after a successful registration. Also, make sure you download and print your slip.
Names of shortlisted candidates will be published on NDDC official website.
Notice>> Kindly be informed that NDDC scholarship form for the 2021/2022 academic session is not officially out. Please check back here or NDDC site to know when online application will start.
Remember to bookmark this page and visit often for latest news on NDDC scholarship for undergraduates and post graduates.
Kindly share this post on WhatsApp, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ or Twitter to notify others.